There are five ways to purchase tickets:
- Calling 510-642-9988,
- Visiting the Zellerbach Ticket Office,
- From your favorite orchestra member the week of the concert, or
- At the door at Hertz Hall one hour before the concert begins (cash only)
Ticket prices (subject to change; see individual concert details):
- $30 – General Admission
- $20 – Students, Seniors, Current & Retired Berkeley Staff & Faculty, groups of 10 or more
- $5 – UC Berkeley Students (student ID required) ($10 at door)
UCBSO concerts are held in Hertz Hall, UC Berkeley’s 678-seat concert hall. Built in 1958, the building also includes green room and dressing room facilities, and smaller rehearsal spaces including a percussion studio. Hertz Hall houses many of the department’s extensive collection of organs, as well as several grand pianos used for performances.
Hertz Hall is located on the southeast corner of campus, close to the intersection of College and Bancroft. Please refer to the map below for further directions.
Parking around Hertz is notoriously difficult, especially during events. Aside from street parking, there are several parking structures near campus. Our friends at Cal Performances have an excellent guide to parking. We encourage you to take public transportation – Hertz Hall is an easy 15-minute walk from the Downtown Berkeley BART Station, and easily accessible from multiple AC Transit bus lines.